Sunday, August 9, 2015

Energy Love and light

Original one-of-a-kind art created by
Judith Parsons Art 2015
Energy swirls and spins about, waiting for us to tap into it.

You have seen the dust devils or small swirling pockets of air...the leaves churned around in circles.

I stop and watch.

I give the energy its moment, it wants to show off and dance for me. I appreciate the dance the wind does for me.

Aware of air.

Knowing the moment of wind, as it ebbs and flows. Gathering the energy now, harvesting the energy...
the way
I do.


(sighing smiling)
Learning from all the love that flows through me, the love that is supportive, the love that is not as supportive as I wish it to be. It is true, what comes around...goes around.

I totally understand the whole--love with all of your being. If we love all, then it reflects back upon the water and wind that circulates around the globe...the light and love reflect wonderfully off the water. The diamonds sparkling and shimmering for us to enjoy.

Harvest the energy, relax back into it--and s-l-o-w the spinning...Let the energy seep warmly into your soul, let your muscles relax, let your shoulders drop...and rest back upon the warmth.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment