Friday, December 30, 2016

Riding my dragon!

Original illustration by Judith Parsons
2016.
There is much magic to be had. It is right in front of you when you truly live the power of now. Sure, we have all read the book, heard all of this before, however, being totally present in the moment is what life IS ABOUT!

 Being completely aware of every savoring and satisfying moment truly blows away all of the fears and foggy static of nothingness. I am learning how to love life straight up, no drugs impeding my senses. It is the most honorable thing to do in life, live it without the blinders and fogginess of drugs.

I live most of my life alone. I have learned the ultimate lesson about life, whilst living alone. I can not blame my life on anybody else. What my life is, right now, here, in San Francisco is what I have created. If it is a mess, then it is mine that I have made. If it is good, it is also because I have worked on creating this space of positiveness.

I blamed other people for a lot of my life, for why it was the way it was. Then I decided to go out upon my own, and “OWN” it. Good or bad, what ever was out there for me to learn was going to be what I did.

Go live alone. Take yourself AWAY from every person out there. Make it on your own. THEN, and only then will you gain the self confidence to stand straight and tall upon the mountain of life and unfurl your wings and soar.

Sure, I get it. It is scary out there. Yep. And you might have to work 2 jobs to figure out how to make ends meet. But chances are, you WILL figure out how to pay the bills, live within your means and become the independent person you have always wanted to be. When you become YOU, all alone, with no one else to blame for your success and/or failure the your dragon will appear.

THEN, the real work begins. 

Right now I am blessed beyond measure, I am soaring beside a magnificent dragon of a wild woman. She totally blows me away with her ferociousness for life! She has shown me that other people are incredibly important, and while she is here…I need to ride her to infinity.

You see life is short. Live it without additives of foggy drugs. Live it wild friends, become untamed and howling mad. 

Wooohooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment