Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Egg. Breath of Compassion

The simple "Y" branch
Original art by Judith Parsons Art 2018 San Francisco


The Shape of the letter "Y". Arms outreaching like a toddle wanting to be picked up.

You've seen the toddle, head back, on the verge of tears. Tired. Just wanting mom to pick him up.

The shape also a perfect small tree. Two branches reaching upward.

The Y, (laughing) the place I work. The one place where children connect me to my truest most real self.

This past week has been filled with self struggles. Tears, as you know, prepare for sacred transformation.

I am stronger for the "Y" of the world.

I have made appointments to search through the why of what is going on.

Playing in illustrator - I started this art so I could make an animation. This is step 20. I loved the egg shape that bubbled to the surface.

The shapes in the corner remind me of the "breath of compassion". A lovely sacred geometry shape.
I suppose I am going back to the egg, the cocoon and figuring out what is working and what is not working.

Life is connected by "y"s...branches and arms...reaching out. Always wanting more.

Play those tunes luvs. Let the music take you away. Save yourself with self care.

No comments:

Post a Comment