Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Creating out of nothing!



I was reading a newspaper article- a British pianist stated his love for composing, because he was creating something out of nothing. I use that line a lot. I understood his perspective. It is the nicest thing about the artist- creating something... from nothing.

I love facebook because we are creating relationships from nothing. I do not know your family, or we aren’t reading one another’s poetry because our children attend the same school. 

You don’t have to give me one second of your time, because really- you are NOTHING to me…and I am NOTHING to you.

It is IN that nothingness that we “see” one another’s spirit. 

There are certain people that post, and when I see their names, I can not help but smile. They have walked into my energy- and I give them my time, by reading and when I respond to them – even if it is only a thumbs up---I am giving them my energy.

We are creating a space- a gap of energy in the interaction between us.

I love taking photos of shadows, they are nice when they appear upon the brown tan door. I see all sorts of faces and people looking back upon me. 

I wonder if the light entities know –I know- and they rush to stand in the dappled light…to say good morning to me.

(sighing- smiling) Okay…(chuckling) I admit- I have just revealed the crazy part of me… and there is another crazy muse inside of me…

When I speak about creating with clay- the body of clay- when I speak about how “she” reduces in her volume – when she is fired…how she knows she is breakable---I can “see” her in my minds eye. She sits naked- with long legs crossed- she is smoking a cigarette in one of those long holding 1950’s cigarette holding thingy ma-gigy ..and she is nodding her head- grinning- agreeing with me. She is composed by my imaginative mind and comes from nothing- she like my art is born from nothing…

She- you- me… It is a glorious thing- US out of nothing….

I help her with her wings today!  I grind the rough spots off! I assist in securing the wings upon her back.

Today we FLY!!!


Come on babe…unfurl your wings…Let us laugh above the clouds…In the glorious "nothingness" of the golden sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment