Sunday, October 15, 2017

The diamonds fit all into place.

Cool art created using Adobe Illustrator by
Judith Parsons Art -San Francisco 2017
The puzzle of me was finally floating to the surface of me. It is strange how I sit upon the dock of my own bay, my legs muscled and young dangling off the wooden dock. My toes touching the top of the blue crystal clear water, the splashes off my toes creating dancing diamonds for a few seconds as they arch out and then dive back into the water.

I am gathering energy. Gathering is growing. Growing is changing and becoming. Becoming? Hmmmmm, now that is the end all and be all question.

What is one becoming?

All the glorious puzzle pieces of Judith Parsons are coming together. Finally I am concentrating on perfecting me. The body that carries all these creative thoughts, designs, ideas, wants and desires is finally turning into a total composition.

The puzzle pieces all floating in a nice orchestrated flowing toward the center piece. 

When I created the art you see, I wasn't cognizant of it becoming anything. It is complicated. One segment is created with 7 elements that are rotated 12 times. You do the math. It never was my strong suit. 

Chuckling…

The girl sitting upon the dock next to the water is me, a younger me, a confident me, a me that I am becoming. Hm. How can one become younger? The stronger and younger me is reinvesting time toward my existing body.

I am swimming at the fountain of youth pool, (the Chinatown YMCA) and getting back 100 times the energy I give to the little baby fish. The children are growing stronger right in front of my eyes. Yes, some times they cry. (We all cry sometimes. It comes with the territory called living.)

They are skipping and happy to see me. Honestly, I am thrilled and happy to see them too.
The children are all better at swimming than they know. I am constantly reminding them- they are better than they know. 

When they have that “ah ha” moment of awareness, it is super-deeeeee-duper! You can bet- my arms are raised in triumph and I am hollering like a crazy woman! Wooohooooooo!! You did it!

Teaching these little ones is what truly gives me back to myself.

I am swinging my legs, happy. I have a community of families that trust me to teach their child to swim. In that teaching, I am receiving 50 grins every Saturday! Those diamonds splashing and arching off my toes…that is my life now.

The art I create because I can not help but create in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop! I love love love my life. Sure winning the lottery would really be nice, so I can pay off that college loan. However, all-in-all life is pretty darn cool!


Keep swimming, keep paddling, keep being the coolest sunshine diamond in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment