Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Natural Anita Boyle

Photograph by Anita Boyle 2019

Photograph by Anita Boyle 2019

Photograph by Anita Boyle 2019
Anita Boyle grabbed the camera
and ran out to capture nature.

She was captivated
By the lake, the light and the reflections.

She was hypnotized by the shimmering
colors. She kept taking photograph after
photograph.

One thousand-ish photos later she loads them
into her computer and we go through them.

I will be using the blue, brown and green shimmering photo in some of my art.

I probably will adjust the saturation. I can hear her screaming from across the lake:"N-o-o-o-."

Laughing
Just one love.

She claims she is a purest. She likes the whole idea of what you see through the lense is what the viewer also gets to see.

(smiling sigh) I am not so pure.

Great photos Love!

Keep clicking away!

It truly is "ALL about the light."


No comments:

Post a Comment