Thursday, January 10, 2019

fleur de lis rising

Art by Judith Parsons Art 2019
Created using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
By Judith Parsons Art 2019
The fish and the vesica piscis.

Geometry changed me! Thank you Mark Reynolds for forever changing me.

The vesica piscis found my soul and I became haunted by the shape.

The church bell chimes as I am typing this.

The universe is giving me the exclamation point on this blog. Confirming my art. Affirming that I am on the right path toward enlightenment.

Combing the fish which represents water, life and Jesus Christ is my personal Trinity.

The need to "lecture" left the room.

It is me owning the best me.

Me just doing me.

And teaching swimming. Hopefully when I relocate to New Orleans I can teach art as well.  THAT would be a nice dream come true!

A studio with little fish artist making art. (grinning)
Swimming Artist.
(chuckling) Maybe that should be the name of the art school?
Who would take classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment