Monday, April 24, 2017

Count down-2 days.

Art originally created for Acrylic base for Neon Sculpture.
It has transformed into this lovely bright graphic image.
Thank you Adobe Illustrator and photoshop for assisting me
Art by Judith Parsons
In two days I will present my thesis on my quest to become the Art Priestess. 

I have worked for four years taking classes at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I have learned how to weld and forge metal, how perfect clay can be as a medium and how to create magic with digital laser technology.

Tomorrow morning I will take my newest art to be photographed. I hear he can work magic with neon acrylic, which is a bear to photograph. I have a shadow box which you friends, are loving and am excited to have photographs of it as well.

Just now, while I was showering, washing my hair, the thought to purchase a digital laser cutter to create massive art like David Best came to mind. If you haven’t seen his work yet, you are in for a treat. He created temple wooden structures for the burning man, and at the end, they were burned. It really must have been incredible to see the temples transformed by fire. 

Maybe that is my next big adventure! To create art for the burning man! Hmmmmm. All these thoughts are flying around my head. I like the idea. Maybe I do need to purchase that Epilogue laser digital cutter. Anybody want to donate $30,000 dollars to an artist?

Miracles can happen. Expect miracles!

I can’t help but grin at the week that is coming toward me. I have had an incredible 4 years creating art in San Francisco! I have learned how to get to an incredible spa, have learned the muni and bart system. Have found a fabulous place that sells lovely dresses and tops. I might even purchase a dress for graduation.

Holy moly. This is a week of transformation!

I will wear a leather yolk, that I am making for the coming out of the “Art Priestess”… Wednesday she will be adored with her own art. I will take a photograph with the instructors to document this magical magnificent day.

LIFE is amazing!! Always sing, shine, sashay those hips… and of course soar.

Love you all! Thank you for stopping by and reading.



Some examples of David Best's work


No comments:

Post a Comment