Sunday, December 31, 2017

Playing with Deepak

Art composition created by Judith Parsons Art 2017
Do not use without permission.
Andy Warhol was known for playing with iconic celebrities. Who better to use in playful creativity than Deepak Chopra? Nope, I am not on his payroll yet. However, I believe in miracles and I have a great appreciation for this spiritual guru.

I imagine if we made a T-shirt it might have dualistic something or other in the middle...inside of my name.

I love his glasses- such an iconic personality! YOU rock Deepak!! Love you Dude!! 

One of first books, he wrote about doing your life's passion. Trust in your passion. Trust in what makes you come alive. Do what ever you love with all of your being, and don’t worry about the money part of it. 

I went back to college to finish my graduate degree in art. I invested in myself. I grew art wings in the process and fell madly involve with the precision of art using digital laser technology. I also started creating with adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator as my sanity keeper.

The one thing we can depend on is change. Plain and simple. As we close the 2017 book we get ready to open the blank pages…I can see water color sketches slowly coming into focus upon my book.

Find your passion. Do it! Don’t worry about making money off of it. The finances will flourish! Learn your craft! Have fun! 


2018 is going to be a better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment