Sunday, July 20, 2014

Creme Brulee Art

(Balthazar Restaurant)


In London- the food stalls are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! The smells were out of this world. At every booth I thought of my daughter and son who love food- they LOVE to cook!

My most favorite memories involve food! I even admit I smile when I think of my husband and children cooking- and enjoying our big red pot!
I am a foodie!!!

Food is ART.

Making it- cutting and dicing, slicing- the preparing the food- the planning and shopping is a process- much like art. One needs certain spices- etc. as one needs certain metals of tools or clay.

Turn on the music and open a bottle of wine and start dancing around the kitchen with your loved ones! OooooooohWee- life is grand!!!

Food is art- art is life! Life is incredible!!
Keep soaring!!
Woohooooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment