Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The New and Improved Trinity




















Book binding and print making in Florence.

Architecture

The word made flesh. 

The process of creating art where the masters created art. 

Creating a book, learning to do block printing and binding a book is a part of my whole graduate experience.

The car horn awakens me
To you
The comfy chairs sit around the camp fire
of our souls

The book: "Word becomes flesh"
Sits upon a pedestal

You stand place your hand upon the book
Then transform
Into the priestess poetress

You have your champagne flute in hand
You raise your glass
You crock a finger at me

I stand
place hand upon the book
and transform

I have a glass of champagne in hand
I am fit and strong
I am wearing a gown from medieval times

You: "He wanted you to write a few words on why you wanted 
to go to Florence Italy to take the book binding and print making class."

We shall start here....

Let the spirit move you Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment