Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Shattered Dreams/Eric Miguel

Original incredible art by Eric Miguel!!!
Check out his art!!!
http://emiguel.ca/home/2b/
THIS is Eric Miguel’s art. THIS is my first review of an artist. And for the next few days I am going to share with you his art and what this incredible illustration is about.

Eric took common every day sayings and gave them life. He took words that we use, that have become cliches and dressed them with his imagination. He brought: “Shattered Dreams” to life.

The young man is in bed, he can’t sleep. The tragic look of horror is evident as the pieces of reflective mirror show all his fears. The issues of work, the love relationship, the car accident,  and finally to commit to marriage or to keep dating--all haunt him.

This sharp razor pieces of glass lay close to his head, each piece waiting to make him bleed.


It makes one think about the whole issue of “shattered dreams”. 

(sighing)

I love clever well thought out art. This is fabulous art. Created totally from Eric’s imagination. The mirror glass well done- the way light reflects off glass. The expression on the mans face is perfect. I can not look at it- without raising an eye brow. It makes me change my facial expression. And even as I type this, I can’t help but laugh at how his art is making my facial expression change.

Well done Eric!


Please go take look at his work. “Balls in your court” is tomorrow’s illustration.
http://emiguel.ca/home/1s/

Wooohoooooo!! YOUR art is incredible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment