Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Soar It!

Original art created especially FOR this
blog...by Judith Parsons Art 2016
There is a lovely energy in connections.

Facebook connections are interesting. People I have never met are becoming a part of my daily routine. There are healers, seers and Reiki masters keeping me grounded. There are artist friends and loves that I follow and run beside.

There are regular hard working folks that get in their truck and drive all over the United States delivering merchandize. I keep up with his posts because I want to make sure he is safe on the road.

There are friends who have moved since we first met, and I am following their existence. Trying to keep up with their movings. Wondering if they have found the perfect job, or found the perfect home or perfect love.

Then their are the two BIG energies, Deepak and Oprah, who have given so much of their time and resources toward helping us connect. I follow them and wonder what their day is like.

And now I have a friend who is entering my peripheral thoughts. She is researching me, I can “see” her as she struggles with her life. She is making a big turn in her existence and is about to slide down a marvelous new journey of golden light. 

We all are on a quest. We want to connect to smiling upbeat energies and be filled with light. Sure, in every life a little rain must fall, however it is how you respond to the rain that makes the big difference.

Do you dance in the rain. Do you grab your loves hand and pull her into the rain..and kiss?

(smiling sigh) THAT is how you handle rain. You go make love in it!

(chuckling) LIFE is amazing!! Woooooooohooooooo!!!

Singing…smiling…shining…Soaring!!


See life from the eagles perspective…see the whole picture from the birds eye view. Be objective—be eagle eyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment