Sunday, April 10, 2016

Life is a snake!!!

Snake art created especially for this blog.
Created by Judith Parsons Art 2016
Life is the snake.

It is for me, right now. The snake has bitten me so many times, that we have become friends. Its poison is not poison at all. The poison is honey and I am all the sweeter for it.

I have heard a ca-zillion times: “It is a choice how you respond.” And this week the snake bit and I FINALLY responded objectively — even with a smile upon my face. I can’t say exactly what happened. But after I responded, without breaking down and becoming a sniveling cry-baby about it, I felt amazingly good!
The snake teaches us that every single thing in life is the same. 

According to Jamie Sans and David Carson: “ It is the knowledge that all things are equal in creation, and those things which might be experienced as poison can be eaten, ingested, integrated and transmuted if one has the proper state of mind.”

Art school is not for sissys. It is a tremendous amount of time and energy to create perfect precise stunning art.

I am the snake and the hawk. I am both. I am the food for the hawk and the snake that bites. 

We are all universal beings with the fire of passion in our hearts. I dream big and create big. I love people who are charismatic and powerful. I love being in the company of snakes…You aren’t afraid to take a bite out of life!

On that note…there are children that are waiting on their swimming instructor…(I am a fish too!) (Grinning) Skipping out the door.


Be powerful and courageous. Sign up for an art class…You will be smitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment