Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sacred Geometry Trinity

Original art by one-of-a-kind artist!
Judith Parsons Art
This is one of my last sculpture pieces that I have created using digital laser cutting.
The matt board is thick and stable so the pieces fit in and are snug. I am standing next to it.

Your art priestess who is trying to look nonchalant about it all. When really I am very proud of this incredible piece of work. It has taken a year and a half to finally figure out the backwards upside down thinking of spatial art- from a 2 dimensional place.

Anita, (waving at her) was nice enough to bring in her camera and take the photographs. I am astounded at her abilities! Thank you Anita for capturing this image. It means the world to me, for you to come over and spend hours helping me set up this complicated art. 

THIS piece of art got into the Academy of Art Spring show. It is a huge deal to me. To have work in the Spring show. I love Adobe Illustrator and I adore designing complex engineering blue prints- that become art.

When I am designing I am thinking backwards. The dyslexic mind sees the over-all design then takes it apart in order to “see” the puzzle pieces. Thank you complicated mind for working this way. 

Thank you Anita for helping me bring it all together. You are very patient and kind. I could not have made it through school with out your total support and guidance. You were the anchor that held me tight. You were the winds when I wanted to be wild and leave the dock. You are the water that buoys me up constantly!

Part A is the real deal. Me beside what I love to do. Part B, is that sculpture played with using Photoshop -twisting it- duplicating it- creating a abstract diamond of sort. Art for the sake of art. Playing with art. It is what I do.


I wonder…If I made prints…in all sorts of colors. Or if I gave you a Andy Warhol collage…would anyone want to purchase it? Just wondering.

1 comment:

  1. fascinating- this would make an interesting water fountain perhaps in this or a similar design?

    ReplyDelete