Monday, September 18, 2017

2 Fish

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish…

My children grew up on Dr. Suess. I can still see the illustrations. Nothing complicated. Pretty simple little drawings.

I created these fish in 30 minutes, playing in Adobe Illustrator. Just playing an thinking about my little fishes that I am teaching to swim.

I have a new group of adults too. Two of the young men have repeated the adult class a couple of times. It was so nice to see them back!  They don’t need to come back,I think they like playing in the water.

The water is the fountain of youth for me. The water heals me, and keeps me young. When my ears are underwater, I can quiet the static noises of life. The water is divine tranquility for me.

If you have a tub, fill it up and sink your ears underwater. Listen to your heart beat in your ears. 
Breathe and listen.

If you have a pool you can visit- then float. Just rest upon the water and float. 

It is an amazing place to be. Floating - the water suspending you. Like a person in space. Just free to be.

Thats all I have for you today. Learning the new energy. Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment