Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ladders Star



I grew up with rail road tracks
behind my house.

If you take the rail road ties and those parallel lines and stand them up, you have a ladder.

Moving along.

Just keep moving.

Take those feathery thoughts and write them down. Say them, own them.

Claim every single stepping stone.

Something lately has happened.
I stopped looking to others for approval.
Maybe it was the therapist. Maybe it was the star alignment. For whatever reason the anxiety that normally arrives as I open my eyes every darn morning, stopped.

I wish I could tell you what happened. Or how this enlightened state, or phase (as my mom would say) transpired. However, the energy has settled.

I don't need to brag and go on to my girl friend, my daughter, my boss or my friends. I am at a state of listening. (slow sigh) Maybe it is the season, the fall of the leaves, the letting go of one season and knowing this hibernating space is coming. Who knows?

For whatever reason I give you my latest sketch turned into art. Then turned into a star.

Do not use without permission. Please respect people's creations and original art.

Have a blessed day Sweet Friends! Much love and light-

Judith Parsons Art 2018 November 13

No comments:

Post a Comment