Wednesday, March 5, 2014

We are more connected than we know!!

Today was a day that proved we are all more connected than we know.

I was speaking with a artist friend who is in fashion, and showed him my lastest sculpture. You might have seen it- it has a cube that is an opening in her center.

It is the first in a series of torso’s. As I explained that the stomach chakra is where we general feel strong emotions: Good emotions like-“I was so excited I had butterflies in my belly.”  Or when we feel something isn’t exactly right:” I felt in my gut that it wasn’t right.”

The empty space…the void is nothing- yet it is everything. It is the duality and the paradoxical space of becoming.

It is the place where a child is born. It is a place where art is born. It is the beginning place of emotions.

Anywho- this gentleman artist friend proceeded to tell me his dream. He said it was like a vision, 2 people walking with holes in their stomachs. It influenced him so much that he created a fashion line of clothing.

He showed me his designs and I was astounded. We smiled at one another- and I said: “We are sooooo much more connected than we know.”

We grinned at one another in agreement….

Wow! Life is grand…we are more connected than we know…



No comments:

Post a Comment