Thursday, July 30, 2015

Blue Heron Sailing

Graphic created using google sail boat image.
Sacred geometry in mind.
Created by Judith Parsons Art 2015
Blue Heron---Self-reflection

“Heron medicine is the power of knowing the self by discovering its gifts and facing its challenges. It is the ability to accept all feelings and opinions without denying any emotion or thought. 

Heron flies over those who are unaware of who they are and where they belong in the world. Gently dropping a blue father to them, Heron asks that they follow their intuition and being the empowering journey of self-realization.

If the great Blue Heron has flown into your cards today, it is urging you to dive into the watery world of feelings to seek your truth. 

Heron teaches you to develop your self reflective skills so that you may come to know yourself in an intimate way. Looking at yourself through the filmy lens of self-importance, the cloudy perception of low self-worth, or the myopic eyes of self-pity, you will never understand your true potential or appreciate the opportunities that appear.”

From Medicine Cards, by Jamie Sams and David Carson

I pulled this card this morning. I am in the process of applying for a glass grant that will assist in the funding for a magnificent glass needle sculpture. I normally pull a card, thinking of others, wondering how this or that relationship is going.  However, today- it was about me. Then when I saw the card, and read its meaning…I laughed.

I love energy and connecting the dots. The blue heron is at the lake I sail at. It flies across my path regularly. 

I hope you have time today to reflect on you. You are magnificent, the time you give to me. I adore my friends here on Facebook and you Loves that read my blog.  Thank you for the time you give me, I am aware of how limited the day seems, the hours rush by.

And you give me you—by reading this. Wow! I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you Sweet friend.


I will be catching the wind in my sails today, gliding me along…and watching the blue heron and think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment