Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sacred geometry, sailing, soaring

Original Sacred Geometry Art Created by:
Judith Parsons 2015
This has been a glorious birthday week! My daughter and her beau came into town and on Friday they came to work with me. I am teaching sailing on a lake in San Francisco. I have a charmed life! (giggling)
I let the spirit move me and "Bod-da-boom…bod-a-bing…the job happened."

I am blessed beyond measure! I have children who age ten years in one week. They learn to be responsible, courageous and they learn to see the wind. It is a glorious event on Friday, when I can send all the wee ones out on the sailboats and not have to hold their hand. They are junior Captains, I hope they start keeping their Captain’s logs. Writing about their life experiences.



Captain Kirk begins: 

“Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.”

To be a teacher to young impressionable minds is a glorious thing. One thing they learn: the body is a heavy thing to raise back upon a boat. One should consider the strength they have, before capsizing a boat. Will you be able to pull yourself back up on that boat? Perhaps it would be a good idea to start doing push ups and core strengthening exercises so next summer you are confident in your abilities to capsize and re-right the boat.

All-in-all, it is illuminating to be around young courageous spirits. Most never have sailed before. Most look at me with total fear in their eyes. However, by the end of the week they have become friends with the wind, they have a new silent amazing assistant that is always ready to push them along the water. 

Call it God’s breath, Mother Nature’s breath or the wind…What ever you call it—it is a glorious place to soar. It is heaven on earth.


(The graphic image I created with sacred geometry in mind. The “Vesica Pisces” is the eye shape, the steps are created with a square and a skewed square.)

Soaring beside you all!! Woooohooooooo!!! Life is AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment