Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Alone Art...Slow motion

Original art created by Judith Parsons Art 2016
It is time to put the world into slow motion.
Take time into the passionate level of creating, where every weave of the fabric is placed with certainty. It is a place of knowing your tools so intimately that your precision ability comes to the forefront.

It is an intense place to be. One can not sustain the place of highest precision for long. When that space and place is found, it is moved through in an slow motion matrix sort of savoring.

It is an alone place. I am comfortable finally with this one space of making art. It is not a place to share. 

Visions, thoughts, dreams, static all spin around us in a very fast hurricane of movement. KNOWING exactly where you need to be, knowing what needs to be done, and standing in that center of the storm…where all is eerily quiet.

Is
invigorating.

In this space of underwater silence I meet my highest self. “She” the queen of me, pulls me into her and through her…as I emerge through the other side I can see the tasks that need to be done. I can see my final gallery show for my thesis. I know exactly what needs to be done.

There is much work to be done.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment