Thursday, November 16, 2017

57_4. Flowing free.

Original art created by Judith Parsons 2017 San Francisco
Synchronicity
Swirling
Flowing
Movement
Free
Fins
Floating
Did I say Free
Smiling
Relaxing
Accepting
New
Energy
Flowing
Connected
To
get
her

I have been listening to the Deepak and Oprah 21 day meditation for the past 2 weeks and they are glorious. Learning and letting the flow of energy gather and swirl and move like fluidity has been delicious.

There is another layer to life now. Being purposeful is a fabulous place to be. Learning how to also manage time throws me higher toward the summit of myself.

You see, this new connected place—here in Facebook land and google land makes life very interesting. The borders are gone. if we are brave enough we can meet hundreds of people and connect to the point of exhaustion.

It is a choice. Or you can choose people who resonate with you. People who like the same things you like, people who have a similar disposition, people who are on the same “wave” length.

That bring me to the art I created for this blog. I met some fine folk this year, one in particular introduced me to writing 20 minutes every morning. Thank you Terri, (waving and smiling), for that incredible advice. I have recently decided to give myself an hour a morning to create art. I do not go in with any planned drawing. It just rises to the surface.

This particular art flowed from the meditation series I have been doing. Freedom. Flowing. Flowing. Were whispers from Deepak…so this art was born.


We are all flowing and transforming with the watery world today! Enjoy! Splash in puddles! Find reflections in the still puddles…take photos..become Escher for a day! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment