Friday, June 5, 2015

We are art!

The female sketch is from google art. Thank you google!!

I just moved it about in photoshop.
Judith Parsons Art 2015
Tonight’s blog brought to you with the assist of wine. Yep. School is out of session and I admit, I have been enjoying the vino. No deadlines….life is easy now. 

I met a woman at lunch, she was having her wine with her meal, as I was. And we talked about the pleasure of wine. She grew up on a vineyard, it was her families business. It was a part of every meal, the nuances were apart of her life. I needed to meet her. I needed to find some objectivity in the whole drinking thing.

Maybe it is me- I believe we are such a polarized world now. It is all or nothing. The pendulum swings frantically from one end to the other. Slow it down folks and let it just  s-l-o-w down to a medium consumption of life.

Stop being so: Upside down and backwards. Just be.

I read: “Women who run with the wolves.” by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, ages ago. It was my bible on passion. SHE is a woman who understands passion and family and life and hiding from it or running toward it. I read her and understood— I needed to make up for lost time. I hope to meet this fine woman- one day!

I needed to find my lost soul. I needed to find my ART TRIBE. Finding like souls who have the same passion, finding people who are tired of talking about “living their best life” and are ready to LIVE it.

Connecting to the source of higher—but is also a light river. Realizing I can only be the best I can do for me, I have to put my all into the light  that I soar in and the river that I swim in!

Realizing LOVE is everywhere, we are ALL hungry to be loved passionately!! We want “do-ers” beside us!!  There is enough talking and blah-blah-blah. We want people plugged into life just as much as we are!!

I spent Thursday surrounded by tools in a glorious garage of metal and gadgets and TOOLS. It was heaven on earth. I listen to public radio and sighed and smiled and relaxed like I was 10 years old. It was a similar feeling, a deca-vu —sitting at a tool bench with 20 different type of pliers in front of me. It was like I was at home, fooling around at my dads bench. Amazing moment of realization.

Finding a friend (Robert- waving at you) who is compelled to make art, like I am, is important.  We feel connected to that current of electric passion, it IS who we are. We are crazied artist jumping about planning the next big wall sculpture.

I have always dreamed of having a safe haven, a place where we could learn and teach skills. A commune of sorts, pods that are connected to gardens and large living areas. It will come. Who knows where it will be. 

WE are as strong as we are connected to one another. I now have friends ALL over the earth.

So…all in all we are the dots and the dashes…just connecting…Art…the making of art …the teaching of art… ART MAKES one stronger.

Life is art.

Life is being creative. Life is creating. Art is life. 
Life is art. We are art.
Woooohoooooo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment