Monday, May 14, 2018

Heaven Upon Earth

Original art created by Judith Parsons Art 2018 San Francisco

My daughter and I were sitting on the beach, watching the waves crash in. It was magnificent the way the white tops of the waves seemed to devour and eat the green water in front of it. It was mesmerizing.

Margaret asked me to take a photo of her hands. I did. Then I asked her to do the same for me. I couldn’t tell until I pulled up the photograph on my laptop that we had captured the surfer dude in the middle of my hands. (He is covered up by the geometric design.) 

I took the hand photo and created a stair stepping image. I merged the four photos. Then rotated it perfectly to create a pentagon shape. I was reading about joy and these words calm me: 

“There is no way to push the river…Be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition of your own process which, in its season, leads to the harvest of the self.”

No comments:

Post a Comment