Wednesday, October 3, 2018

3 into 1 The other side of the camera

Two weeks ago I was on the beach with Anita. She is my long distance, half way around the world girl friend. I try to get over to Ireland regularly and we are figuring out the details of the relationship, but that isn't what this is about.

This is about being on the other side of the camera.

She is the photographer and I am the person who takes the images into photoshop and illustrator and plays with them.  It was a fun morning taking photos of painted rocks. The sun was bright and the beach deserted.

A lovely morning to play and be crazy upon the beach. I combined 3 photos into one. Her head is down and moving upward. As we fly through information these days. This way you see her laughing and and lowering her head in her fit of uncontrolled laughter.

Truthfully I was telling her to "work it" like fashion photographers tend to do.

Bless Anita's heart for putting up with me-- half way around the world. She is an incredible compassionate woman who loves a crazy-off-the-wall artist. I am blessed to have her love me.

I shake my head, why on earth would she put herself through me. Doesn't she know I am ricocheting  off the wall right and left with a kazillion project ideas all the time?


No comments:

Post a Comment