Saturday, October 6, 2018

Writing Love

Original one of a kind art created by
Judith Parsons Art 2018
San FranciscoWe do what we love.

Look at what you spend your day doing.

There you have it.

That is what you love.

Sounds simple.

It is.

I create in photoshop and illustrator almost every single day.
It can't be helped.

Creators create.
If I had a studio I'd be creating in clay or with a digital laser cutter.

For now- all I have is a lap top.


Writing. It is a hobby of mine. Sometimes I have great ideas and wonderful wisdom. Most of the time I write to download the thoughts about poetry from friends.

I am excited because I have a pen pal. I look forward to spending 30 minutes writing to him. Even if it is only- "I have nothing to say." It helps to have someone respond.
(Waving) Thank you Rex for being a friend.

The art actually says "I write Rex." It is abstract...however it is readable.

Go ahead and do you. Write- create- paint- build- repurpose old stuff.

Break old china and make mosaics.

The tune "Sentimental journey" is in my head...and I am singing do-do-do along with the tune.

Have a blessed Sunday Sweet Luvs.




No comments:

Post a Comment