Friday, August 11, 2017

Deer Bear

A quote from my favorite book: Medicine Cards
by Jamie Sans and David Carson

Today I pulled the bear card, from “Medicine Cards” by Jamie Sans and David Carson. Anita pulled the deer card, contrary position.

The bear represents introspection and seeks the sweetness of truth.The bear hibernates during the winter ”to digest the year’s experiences.” It also says: “To accomplish the goals and dreams that we carry, the art of introspection is necessary.” Entering into silence and allowing the self to know at the deepest level is important.

Anita’s card was lovely as I have been letting fear seep into my clear crystal river and I needed to read this.

“You may not be willing to love yourself enough to feel your fears and let them go. You may be projecting your fears on others. It may also be others whom you fear, reminding you of a time when you reacted to life in much the same manner. At any rate, LOVE is the key. The only true balance of power is the love and compassion of Deer. Be willing to find things to love about yourself and others, and your demons will melt away.”

I adore Ireland and wish I had the money to start an Art School. I shall continue to dream about it and network and perhaps my dream will come true. The clock ticks toward my returning to San Francisco and I have lots of wonderful irons in the fire. It has been a introspective time this summer.

A time of gathering my energy back in after completing my masters in fine art. I have been lucky to have Anita’s home to seek serenity and tranquility this summer. It has been a lovely summer of walking along the beach and dreaming big dreams. I have surrounded myself with bubbles of dreams and ask my friend, the wind to urge them toward God.


I hope God sees the wishes of dichroic glass bubbles and is pleased by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment