Friday, January 5, 2018

Empty/full...You decide

Art by Judith Parsons Art 2018 • San Francisco
“ Blank is the end, blank is the beginning. This is the rune of total trust, and should be taken as exciting evidence of your most immediate contact with your own true Destiny which, time and again, rises like the phoenix from the ashes of what we call fate.”
This from the The Book of Runes by Ralph Blum

I pulled this rune yesterday. Every New Year I pull out all my tools to check and see if I am on the correct path, when really in my gut I know I am.

In a world where we work upon our body, mind and spirit. This last phase of my life is most exciting, because I am actually living purposefully. I received a tremendous amount of wisdom from the 21 Day Mediation series on time. Thank you Deepak and Oprah for your wisdom.

Wipe away everything. As if your were clearing off a table top, swipe your hand across the imaginary table in your mind. ALL the clutter, all the other people and their wants, just sweep your whole arm over the table, and push everything away and off the table.

Now. Smile. Take a deep breath. The table is empty/full. It is empty of worries and negative energy, it is full of illuminating light. The table top starts glowing. Smile. Yep. You are deciding from now on, what you will focus on.

IF, your connections, relationships are becoming too heavy. IF the connections of people in your life are weighting you down, tell them you need a break. Yep. You are about YOU- right here- right now. Smile. Breathe.

Now, see one thing you want to focus on that is just for you. Let yourself bring "it" to the forefront of your mind - the one thing you desire. See it. Focus upon it. Relax and KNOW it is yours. In your mind ask God, “show me the way”.

Breathe, smile and know it will come in time. What we focus on we bring into our reality. Yes, it won’t happen over night.

Relax about it. Know. Everything is happening perfectly!


Life is what we decide: We are both empty and full. You are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment