Thursday, January 11, 2018

I want to heal you.

Original art created by Judith Parsons Art 2018

I am trying to support someone through a difficult period. Admittedly, I want to fix it. I want to take her pain away. Kiss the boo boo, put a bandaid on it and have her back to her normal happy go lucky self.

I can’t fix this. Grief takes time. Amazingly, she gave me the meditation series on time a month ago. It is an amazing series.

“I experience the healing power of time.” This is day 4 of the Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey 21 day meditation. I have been listening to it and it heals me- deepens my self awareness. I want it to heal her. I want you to go listen to it and let it enlighten you too.

We are all responsible for healing ourselves. No one else can do it.

You can take a pill, go to a doctor, meditate all day long…however, choosing to step up, and make life better requires proactive energy. And sometimes that energy is lost. Sometimes the grieving process is being at the bottom of a cold dark well.

“Decide what you value and dedicate yourself to what you value.” Oprah Winfrey is spot on. And sure sometimes, we really need to examine and evaluate the mind and body.

Sleep on it, Deepak Chopra advises. Reset your biorhythm, it takes time to heal. “Mediation is inward time and the second most healing time after sleep.” 

So rest Beloved. Take all the time you need. I will go up the energy ladder and get supplies, and bring them to you. I will get sunshine and put it in a thermos for you to sip. And I will get yummy energy food that replenishes your soul. It brings tears to my eyes to see you in such pain.I wish I was there to kiss away your pain. 


Take the time you need to heal yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment