Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Are you sure?


When we start deciding what we want, the universe really asks us “Are you sure?”

Then the universe, God, the source —or whatever you name it tends to throw a million ideas and opportunities at us, especially when we are unsure. 

Maybe I need a shrink to be discussing this huge place…

Generally speaking many of us know what we do not like. It is easier to cross things off a list than it is to make the list. 

Ursula (waving) asked me, “What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world, and you didn’t have to be making money?” 

THAT is a great place to start. Being a graduate student now, creating full time and teaching swimming on the side is really a great life. I can’t think of anything else I would rather be doing. Truthfully, when the academic quest ends, it will be a sad day. As I really love working with other artists and creating all day.

So, there. I have sort of said it. Creating with students, sparking them onward. Creating a program where students can prepare their portfolio knowing when they apply to art colleges they WILL be ready to enter through those academic doors ready to SOAR.

Yep, that sounds right…I think. I will keep fine turning the asking of the universe. 

Playing the music, dancing and creating art. 

LIFE is amazing…love soaring beside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment