Saturday, September 17, 2016

Harvest moon tickles...

San Francisco Harvest Moon.
Photograph by Judith Parsons 2016.

What a magical day!

First thing, I awakened and was beside the river with my Love! Oh my, the world is an incredible place with technology taking you to the soothing sounds of nature half-a-world away! 
Then to my favorite pool to have fun and assist in the evolution of humans into fish. Then a moon that wrapped around me and whispered truths that only “She” could tell.

This isn’t a long blog. Life is about getting up and getting out there. What ever you do don’t sit alone. 

Go swimming. Find a pool. Float and let the water seep into your ears, let the muffled sounds sooth you. All day long I was telling my swimmers, “I know, I know- you can't hear anything. I know, it feels funny.”

Sometimes it take a little while to get used to something. That is how life is, new things take a little time.

Today, a little boy came into swim. He was crying when he walked into the building. I told the mom to pull up a stool and let him cry. She could hold him on her lap. I wasn’t going to force anybody to do anything they didn’t want to do. That isn’t my style.

Then 5 minutes before class was over, I gave the little dude a hive-five and told him I would see him next week. I looked him in the eye and nodded my head, and said as happily as I could: “ I will see you next week.” He then decided to sit down and join into the last 5 minutes of the class.

You have to smile. Life is like that. Just when you think- “Na-w-w-w-w-wh” It surprises you.

Go sit by the water, a lake, a river, and or the beach. and let the ripples and waves talk to you. Maybe, if you are lucky, and it is a warm climate, you might even immerse yourself into the water. Let it tickle you…(sighing)

It tickled me!


Oh- the photo is from my window. A glorious harvest moon for new beginnings. Added text in photoshop. Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, we'll over here the pools are closed but I can lounge on my couch and clear my mind and cleanse my soul and drift away to a place I know where I will find comfort and enjoy my day for today :) thank u for this, much needed ❤

    ReplyDelete