Friday, September 25, 2015

Put your heart to rest

Original art created by Judith Parsons 2015
Thank you Anita Boyle for an incredible summer!

I created this graphic after watching the movie “Eight Below”. This line: “Find that one thing that finally puts your heart to rest,” comes from the movie. The photo was taken at the Fairy Glen park in Ireland. The door is a huge seven foot giant structure!.  A glorious time, with a glorious person, at a glorious park.

Anita has that incredible ability to ground and heal me. Maybe it is because she is a Reiki master and understands energy. Maybe it is because she understands me, that I never stop flying and she is the tree upon which I can rest. The place I can nest and recharge my energy. Her roots go deep into the center of the earth and she have braved many personal storms. I love the tree spirit she possesses. Her arms  reach toward heaven and lift me up. I have a glorious perspective from way up here.

I don’t want summer to be over. It was great visiting Ireland and playing in the garden. Mud is amazing! (grinning) Spring and summer give us hope. The sprouting of new buds makes me happy! Life burst with potential green dreams. A quote that suits:

“And so with the sunshine and
the great bursts of leaves 
growing on the trees,
just as things grow in fast movies, 
I had that familiar conviction that 
life was beginning over again with the summer.” 
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby


Before we know it, the frost will be upon the pumpkin. The leaves will change and 
the news will be all about the snow blizzards and people stuck in white outs.


Fall and winter truly is the time to hibernate. It is a time to make pots of tea with honey. It is a time to concoct satisfying hearty stews and soups. Time to find a snuggly cuddly partner and a flickering hearth to keep you warm. I am happy to report I will be seeing my snuggle cuddly Loves over the holidays.


When the sun goes hiding and the green is covered with white- make plans to be with family and the ones you love. Let the warmth of Love be your sunshine. (Hugging you tight) We will get through the winter together.

No comments:

Post a Comment