Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Door

Face...The Door
Original art by Judith Parsons 2015
Face...the door...

As much as I’d like to think I can unfurl my wings and fly higher than this world. There are days when I am bound to this earth. The past few days were rough. I don’t handle bad news well, especially when it is about a Love that I care deeply about.

I asked you to pray and you supported me. You were all on board, asking the angels to assist with healing. (Pulling you into my arms for a huge hug) Thank you so much. (sighing and squeezing you tight)

The art is made from the door that is in the Fairy Glen park. It is a gorgeous door. It took an artist many moons of cutting away the wood to create the shape of the tree. Lots of work went into that door.

When I am not centered in energy. I can not make art. 

As much as I would like to choose to get out of bed and rush into my school. When I am dealing with a huge stone in my belly —there is no way to move. I can not walk through that door.

Last night, a friend connected and explained some medical procedures that took the stone from my belly. I called my friend and was over joyed with the gargantuan news. (smiling sigh)

The past 4 days has taught me much about love. LOVE full force…NOW! Love as many luvs as you can…because you just never ever know when they will be gone.
Pick up that telephone and call that someone you think of everyday. Just do it. Tell them the past is the past…and maybe what I was in the past wasn’t good enough…but dang it…I am standing here now wanting to be a friend…and I will always love you.


Just walk though that door to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment