Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Not Complicated

Illustration by Judith Parsons 2015
Dance lessons, new software, facing new fears…The energy of new things takes time to settle.

Life is about facing your fears. Letting someone show you how to dance, letting them guide you through a new process of movement. Living full-on means facing your fears. 

I have a new contact I want to make and I am striding in my minds eye back and forth like the caged lion, wondering about it…

Wondering about her. I will let the energy settle and know that when the time is right, when I have the amount of time to give to her…then I will do so.

There is no panic in life. There is plenty of loving light and energy to spread over all of us, to calm us like a warm blanket out of the dryer. I am smiling now, as I see the lion sitting with a blanket draped around his body…his eyes heavy and about to snuggle into his warm blanket of love.

(grinning)

This morning my adobe software codes all needed to be updated. Two years ago I remember being in a panic and ricocheting off the walls because I had to go through a sequence of events to redeem my subscription. Oh Lordy mercy, I was a mess, I was scared that I wouldn’t have my beloved photoshop, illustrator and after effects to create in.

This year, I knew what the issue was. I knew who to call, how to handle and solve the equation that was blocking my use of Adobe products. I called the help desk, went through the sequence and created the art you are seeing now.

I am happy to report that I am more centered and grounded, after have 2 years at graduate school. There is a ebb and flow now, a easy “knowing” that eventually I will solve the problem that arises. I don’t fall off the deep end anymore.

So dance with your fears…Imagine the lion with blanket draped over his shoulders, standing up on his hind legs, his front paws on your shoulder…I am laughing at the image. It is all good, all God. We are all one…loving and living in the purest light.

Calm, grounded and settled.


Wooohoooooooooo!!! Life is amazing!! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Sounded a bit like the pains of the first delivery till you are experienced going through the rigours. I will visit again sometime to read your blog. Happy festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Sounded a bit like the pains of the first delivery till you are experienced going through the rigours. I will visit again sometime to read your blog. Happy festive season.

    ReplyDelete