Sunday, December 1, 2013

"Insist on being you"



Last night was a wonderful night! I took 12 illustrations and turned them into Christmas ornaments! Then I went into my poetry group to say good night to my sweet peeps and was stunned by a poem!

The poem was entitled:
You are Peace.
Ajit Sripad Rao Nalkur wrote these last 2 lines:

“All you need to do
Is insist on being you.”

Those words swept me into a glorious wave of soothing light…I was suspended in the “birth” moment. I sat stunned for a moment- just silent- looking at the screen dumbfounded.

I believe I will take those words and tape them to my mirror.

Think about it. How many times have you have I am going to do blah blah blah..and then you blow it off. If you really WANT to be happy…and be better…then-these words will help you.

I am going to try “insisting on being me”…


Oh..attached are some of the illustrations being  transformed into ornaments. God knows I hope I can get them fired in the next 2 weeks…cutting it close.

No comments:

Post a Comment