Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tunnel Love

Art created especially FOR this blog
By Judith Parsons Art
I walk through the stockton tunnel every now and again and the acoustics are
M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S!

I first sang in the tunnel walking home with Anita, after we saw the movie, “Into the woods.” Yep, I was one of those silly goofy grown-ups moved by a lovely tale of magic.

Then the other night I entered into the tunnel and no one was about. It was just me and the walls to resonate sound. So I started singing the notes from a part of 

Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade / Gergiev · Vienna Philharmonic · Salzburg Festival 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y
Go here!

I was singing the notes, going higher and higher and louder and louder. It was a chill bump moment. As I was leaving the tunnel a young girl turned and clapped for me.

It made my night!!


I laughed out loud at her clapping!

1 comment:

  1. The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. See the link below for more info.


    #loud
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete