Saturday, February 28, 2015

Live Long and Prosper





Frosted 
Magical 
Wings

Anita (waving) posted a great series of images on a day that a great man passed. Leonard Nemoy was a big part of my life growing up, if he was a big part of your life -then we are sisters and brothers sharing a connect that is phenomenal.



We grew up with a man that made us think logically. In a world where nuclear annihilation was possible, wars were a regular occurrence, his character, Spock gave us a safe escape.

I created the art from a photo of ice. When I saw the elongated curve of the ice, I thought a nice pair of ice wings could be made. I am settling into the angels. They are my muse. They connect me and move me. 

This was posted as a tribute on another page. Leonard Nemoy was discussing the hand symbol, he made in greeting, it was a blessing. 

These words are a blessing. I grew up with Dr. Austin as my minister, in Savannah GA. (First Baptist Church- Chippewa Square) At the end of every sermon he was stand in the back, at the narthex and say this prayer. When I read it I thought of a great man. (Waving at Julie)

Numbers 6:24-26

May the Lord bless you and keep you; May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. 

Rest in Divine Serenity Leonard Nemoy.


My Sweet Dear friends: Live Long and Prosper.  (hugging you tight)

1 comment: