Thursday, March 5, 2015

Finding the source of yourself.

Original art created by Judith Parsons 2015
Do not use without permission
T R I N I T Y

Finding the source of your river.

I am in the process of self discovery, trekking up mountains to find where the river of me begins.

We all come from that same river.

The majestic mountains we have to climb to find the place where God's breath melts the snow and we are born.

Drop by drop. We melt transforming from solid to liquid. We become the tears of God, we all go back home to the river which flows to the ocean where we kiss the setting sun.

The piece of art you see is my NEW logo. I am placing it upon my facebook page.

I have been searching the source. It is beside ALL of you all.

We are CONNECTED.

This social platform of instant connect is astounding. As we can see one another, talk to one another, text one another instantly. We can find like souls and locate our tribe because of technology.
Let us become stronger together.
Imagine a magical place where we all sit around a fire. The sun is setting and the moon is rising. We are all smiling at one another across the flames.

We are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment