Thursday, March 26, 2015

I got nothing--ramblin words.

New Logo Design for Judith Parsons Art
Created by Judith Parsons 2015

I have realized no one person can do
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g for me...
And the people in my life
(waving and smiling)
are realizing that I am  one complicated
fish...
Mermaid...

Mer-artist

(laughing)
I like that last label.
You see, if you know me, then you know I abhor labels.

Yes, yes, yes, they help us to have a beginning point when we have to evaluate and assess.

And yes, every blue moon, we have to chart our progress. We have to hold up the mirror and take a good look at ourselves.

Today walking about China town, I stopped and bought a "Outback Aussie hat"... It is camouflage tan and dark brown, it has buttons on the side and a flap of cloth to protect the neck from sunburn.

I have a few friends who have that sort of hat, (waving) and I have always wanted one, to protect my face and neck. And eventually I knew it would show up. It was a whopping $13. Yep, only $13 dollars. I donned my new hat and felt happy, connected to friends that I remember...

I hope you find people that hold onto you. People that won't let go. Thank you Dear Sweet Lovely friends!! You know who you are. We are evolving and learning that the purest love doesn't have to have a label, it can just be.

Soaring beside you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment