Friday, March 20, 2015

Loving your body


I am at day 4 of Deepak and Oprah's 21 day meditation series.

Today was fabulous. I realized how much I neglect my body. How I take it for granted.

As the meditation started I found myself curled up into the fetal position. I didn't plan it...it just happened. I felt my body was taking me back, reclaiming me, giving me back to me...as I was hearing the words that I knew to be true, my body was soooo thrilled to love me. My body was a baby in my arms again- cradled against my heart. It was a magnificent meditation. I am glad I waited until tonight- so I could fully GIVE myself to the meditation!
Thank you Deepak and Oprah for your love and light...My body wants to hug you in person--and thank you for your magnificent service of Love!

Thank youuuuuu!

I created this art with the water in mind. Lately I have been speaking with friends about going back to what I love, to scuba diving and sailing. The ocean is a big part of my life. The graphic shows 2 figures, the fetus and the fish.

The water is the baby, the fish is the color of the sunsets. We are mesmerized by sunset at the waters edge. There is a magic that captivates and holds us.

Tonight is the eclipse. I shall be asleep while it occurs. My friends across the lake will see it, maybe even capture it somehow...It is a glorious awakening when we can curl up in my imaginations and in our minds eye see ourselves hold the self. 

I laid comfortably within myself. My body is thrilled to have me back as a friend! I shall be more aware.

Thank you Deepak and Oprah. This series is awesome!
Much Love and light to all of you!!

Soaring, swimming, roaring beside you all!
Hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Art and Blog. We are all born of water swimming like little fish learning to love ourselves. I will meditate soon with Oprah and Deepak I love their mediation series, wonderful way to start the day thank you Jude for posting them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete