Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Anita!!

Photograph by Anita Boyle Photography 2014
Do not use with out permission.
This is for my Beloved, Anita Boyle.

You 
Are
My
Trinity

Your
Roots of Spirituality
Your 
Metal Spine of Grace
Your 
Constant Over Flowing
Love
IS EXQUISITE!






When I was young
I would imagine meditating 
3 places I would go

First I would lay upon a thick terry cloth
Upon warm sand
The sounds of the water and waves
The seagull calling my name
The children my own
Making me smile
The warmth melting my back
The sun warming me from above
All tension fading into a puddle of warm light

Then I would visit a plateau
High high up 
Where the wind caressed my soul
I would prepare for sacred transformation
The warm shiny stone my bed
To melt into


The last place 

I placed my toes 

Upon the edge of infinity

I lifted my face to the sun

I jumped from the highest 
point 
on
earth

I would fall at first

Then glide

I was grabbing nothing

Wanting some-thing- some one to catch me

Then I heard your voice 
in 
the 
wind

I was falling into  you, Anita.

You said: “ I got cha…”

At that moment my wings unfurled

WE became one.

God I adore you. 

(Please thank you mom--for having you)


Happy Birthday Anita!

No comments:

Post a Comment