Sunday, December 7, 2014

Invisible Art

Art created with Amrita in mind!
Thank you for the words!
Art by Judith Parsons Art 2014
"If you reach for the impossible you will see the invisible. "

Amrita Valan mentioned these words to me…they have attached themselves to me. 

Much like little fish swim underneath a big fish. (grinning) 

As you can tell- the words are ramblings at their best. Today I have no direction..today- I sit back and TRUST in the magic of the Raven.


Trust that things happen that are beyond my ability to control…to rest in the flow..and go with it…

We are all connected- an invisible love thread of energy…Rest in the knowing. 

Have a blessed Sunday...Going in to sculpt.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jp...very glad that this quote by an a uthor unknown to me inspired your wonderful creativity.
    The raven is a sacred bird of lore like the Owl and mythical phoenix.

    ReplyDelete