Saturday, January 9, 2016

Art Quest

Finding the courage to quest.
Today’s art is me. In every way it is me. It is the highest self, guiding the real me. It is the artist reflecting herself in all the people I have met along the way. It is complex and swirling energy that describes someone who is determined to…soar.

Coming to San Francisco to secure my Master in Fine Art has been incredible. It has been stimulating and exhilarating!! I am changed by the experience. 

Owning my stuff, has been the large concept of last year. Looking as bravely as I can, with the largest mirror I can find has revealed some truths that I have not been willing to look at. Now, I am. And it feels g-r-e-a-t!

I have one year left to create in this town, at the Academy of the Arts University. I plan to create a kick-started project so I can obtain the funding for building an art studio. It is coming along, the plan and the creating of the web information. I will be in Italy next summer, the college is offering 2 classes abroad. Wooohooooooo!! THAT will be fun! And art I make there will be offered as gifts for your donation toward my studio.

Life is changing- becoming and adjusting as our wants and dreams evolve. The wants and dreams can become bigger as we learn how to handle them.

I am meeting new and exciting people. I am connecting to old friends and continuing toward the sun. Thank you all for being apart of my life.


Soaring beside you.

Oh— Libby Noble, I had you in mind as I drew my illustration today!

No comments:

Post a Comment