Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 9 The Warrior



Confrontation

I pulled the Wild Boar, the card that is about confronting your fears. We all know deep in our heart what we need to do to become better in body, mind and spirit.
I don’t need to preach to you about being lazy. We ALL have that little voice- telling us what we SHOULD be doing. And we know- God knows we know.

But we don’t listen.

Then a day arrives when you are tired of fighting that voice, the voice that really wants the best for you.

The Love that is your higher self- wanting you to soar- sing and shine.
I have many issues I am deciding to confront.
I can sit in my Zen meditation mode and accept how perfect everything is now. (Which it is.) Yet, the higher loving one – who watches over me- Commands that I mature and finally step into the greatest that I can be.

GO to the Next floor up please- to confronting fears with grace.


I love you. I am here for you. I understand your suffering.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog J...we all have fears we ignore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. If we could just get beyond the fear of failure it would be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete