Monday, October 14, 2013

Silent Lucidity (Day 8)



Painted Sail- 5th Graders at Folsom Elementary Painted



Last night a friend posted this song to me, it zoomed into me- like an arrow on target. Hitting the Bullseye of my soul. I must of watched it ten time- or more- (laughing) I lost count.
Silent Lucidity
I love the words of the title.

I live in Silence now. I only talk to one person most days, my sweet girl friend from Ireland. Thank God for her telephone calls! I live in my mind. In the Silent world of thought.
Lucidity means the quality of being easily understood. The ability to see things clearly.
What perfect words paired together! What an incredible song.

Songs take you back to where you first heard them. They burn a signature mark upon your mind- so when you hear the music you zoom back into that energy trace…Kind of like a rut the wheel barrow makes- after you have wheeled it over and over the grass of your mind.

I can remember being in my truck- in Folsom. I was speaking to someone on the phone- when this song came on the radio- I was blown away then. Stunned even.
The sun was bright- I had sun glasses on- and whomever I was talking to I mentioned this song.
How I loved it.
I still do.

Life can be heaven on earth. Yep. You can make your life your dream come true. The part in parenthesis –where the words talk about visualizing your dream- IT IS SOOOO spot on! So true! Do NOT ever give up!!!

Keep working the dream- keep seeing what you love! Keep doing what you love-
Do it over and over- and Perfect it! Learn from it!

Go ahead listen...the Video is good- the soft parts of the song are captured in words...
I love this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhBQbDH7O1E

Song: Silent Lucidity
By: Queensryche

Hush now don’t you cry
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye
You’re lying safe in bed
It was a bad dream, spinning in your head

Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game
Of Life

So here it is
Another chance
Wide awake, you face the day.
Your dream is over…

Or
Has
It
Just
Begun?

There’s a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night

Relax child, you were there
But only didn’t realize it,
And you were scared

It’s a place where you will learn
To face your fears,
Retrace the years,
And ride the whims
Of your mind

Commanding
In
Another
World

Suddenly you hear and see
This magic
New
Demension

I---will be watching over you
I---am gonna help you see it through
I---will protect you in the night
I---am smiling next to you, in Silent Lucidity

(Visualize your dream)
(Record it in the present tense)
(Put it into a permanent form)
(If you persist in your efforts)
(You can achieve dream control)
(Dream Control)

(How’s that then, Better?)
(Dream Control)

(Hug me)

If you open your mind for me
You won’t rely on open eyes to see
The walls you built within
Come tumbling down,
And
A
New
World
Will
Begin

LIVING
TWICE
AT ONCE
YOU
LEARN

You’re safe from the pain
In the dream domain,
A
Soul
Set
FREE
To fly

A round trip journey in your head
Master of Illusion,
Can you realize
Your dream’s alive,
You can be the guide but…
I---will be watching over you
I---am gonna help you see it through
I---will protect you in the night
I---am smiling next to you


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful J...I remember talking about this song before! Great writing on your part...love the wheelbarrow reference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita!!! (hugging you) I sooo appreciate your continue support- You pour your love into me- thank you!

      Delete