Sunday, November 16, 2014

Art Priestess

Glass art created by Judith Parsons Art 2014
I created this glass art last week. I asked the instructor to take a photo of it for me yesterday, as I was busy preparing to leave town, to fly home for my fathers funeral.

She sent the photo you see. I sent it to my Beloved Anita. Anita asked me if I had added the cool art priestess shape on the glass.  I was like…”huh?” and she started laughing, she thought I was pulling her leg. I didn’t know what she was talking about.

She told me to go look at the glass, that there was a light shape upon the glass- that looked very much like the art I created in red and black beside it.

I was astounded. Wow! Whoa! WhewWeeee….

You see, Art reflects life…Life reflects art. It even happens on a “everything level”…

I will start created glass art again. I would like to offer this as a new series. Please e-mail me at JudithParsonsArt@gmail.com if you are interested in them.

2 comments: