Friday, November 22, 2013

Wooohoooo!!!

Wooohooooo!!! There are sooo many possibilities!! Sooo much LOVE to share! 

(Pulling you into my arms for a huge swaying- laughing – hug!) Can you feel my arms hugging you- stroking your back?? (grinning)

God knows I love you!! 

I do! I love you for supporting me- for getting to know me! For reading this silly blog! Oh how I want to share my Love and get to know you! Send me a message and let us share our hearts! There is nothing to fear in sharing Love!!

Life is to LOVE! Let us all be friends and SHARE our hearts!

Soar today in your work! Oh I am soo blessed to be able to attend Academy of the Art University! Life is grand!!! 

Be happy in your skin.

I know this is all over the place, it makes no sense- I suppose today is a no sense sort of day.

I hear the wind blow, even it wants to talk this morning. (smiling ) Making no sense- it is a fine day to “know”…to “trust”…to lean back and rest in the arms of Love.

It is soooo simple. Just treat others the way you would like to be treated…it is sooo sooo simple.

If you Love them- tell them. Sing and let your heart be happy- let you beautiful light shine!!

(Caressing your face- happy knowing that you are mirroring my Love)- Because that is what we do!! We LOVE!

I LOVE YOU!!! Woohoooo!!! Soaring!!! Skippng out the door it is going to be a fabulous day!!!


Reiki

5 Principals


Just for today, I will let go of anger

Just for today, I will let go of worry

Today, I will count my many blessings

Today, I will  honor the work


Today, I will be kind to every living creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment